Online retailers are busier than ever before. The shift to online shopping over the past year has been shockingly swift and intense. And retail has been turned on its head. Merchants must acquire knowledge and tools to deal with today’s transformed retail landscape, which includes more online shoppers, strained carriers, supply chain complexities and new fulfillment opportunities.
On Thursday, May 20, Digital Commerce 360 is hosting a half-day live-streamed event designed to pack as much ecommerce analysis, data and revenue-generating ideas into four fast-paced hours as possible.
Registration is now open for the first in a six-part series of live B2C and B2B ecommerce events being presented by Digital Commerce 360—Leading the 2021 Ecommerce Charge. This first-of-its-kind interactive experience will premiere on Thursday, May 20th from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. CST and feature research and data not yet released to the public, tactical advice on how to better manage digital operations and ecommerce trend predictions. It also will incorporate the real-life experiences of retailers into each conversation. Attendees will learn new strategies to quickly and creatively drive revenue in 2021 and beyond.
Key components of the agenda include:
- Sneak peeks of proprietary data from our renowned Digital Commerce 360 research team.
- Fast-paced Q&A sessions with retailers and Digital Commerce 360 editors on implementing curbside, how to forecast in unpredictable times and top tips for being agile to respond to market changes.
- The Trend Report: Predictions on trends emerging from 2020 that will stick.
- Expert retailer panels discussing the problems and solutions facing online sellers, including fulfillment and investing.
- Exclusive retail survey data on the top investment priorities emerging from the pandemic.
Featured speakers include:
And many more.
Secure your spot and get a first look at our ecommerce research and data and leave with the tools you need to drive revenue and work smarter in 2021 and beyond. Learn More.