DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Voice of the Industry: Consumer Lifestyles” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report draws on insights from a new addition to the series, VOI Lifestyles, and explores how and why businesses are rethinking strategy planning to put the consumer centre stage, alongside sustainable initiatives and technological investment.
Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on the publisher’s vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Identify factors driving change now and in the future
- Understand motivation
- Forward-looking outlook
- Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
- Take a step back from micro trends
- Get up to date estimates and comment
Key Topics Covered:
- Consumer Values and Behaviour Impacting Business
- Shifting Spending and Shopping Habits
- Corporate Strategy Insights
- Key Takeaways
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n4pw56