We are looking for an eCommerce Sales & Marketing Manager to join our team and to bring our brand to life through technology and manage some of our most important customers!
The eCommerce Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering sales for key strategic non-Amazon/DTC pure play eCommerce accounts (Thrive Market, iherb, Vitacost, etc) and priority Omnichannel retailers (Walmart, Kroger, Target) through executing strategic plans to meet brand and growth objectives. This role is responsible for managing account performance and reporting and facilitating positive relationships with customer vendor management teams, managing the delivery of all asset requirements, and implementing overall account sales and marketing strategy.
Additionally, the eCommerce Sales Manager will develop strategy and plans to execute media most effectively across Retail Commerce (Search and Display), Instacart, Shipt, etc. as well as omni-channel Retail Media platforms, including, Kroger, Walmart, Target, and retail networks such as Criteo and Quotient.
We are in search of someone whose entrepreneurial attitude, positivity and experience in the digital world will help us change the way America eats. This role is in a fast paced, creative environment that offers an opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing brand, while actively contributing to strategy through to execution. This role is a part of the Sales team, reporting directly to the Chief Sale Officer with the support of our Marketing team.
- Develop and execute our e-commerce plan.
- Ensure optimal distribution, visibility, and content to drive Highkey’s brand and mission awareness. You will attract and bring in new consumers and increase loyalty with existing consumers.
- Optimize Highkey’s presence on third-party platforms. You will partner with Highkey’s Marketing team to execute optimized brand content for e-commerce retail partners, promotion strategies and activation calendar.
- Exchange best practices with both the Amazon and DTC eCommerce Team and partner cross-functionally to launch new items on digital platforms.
- Own relationships and build forecast for pure play eCommerce accounts
- eCommerce account site maintenance and build enhanced content opportunities.
- Serve as eCommerce and Omnichannel expert for Sales Team and key retailers.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to create an omnichannel strategic approach and partnership for Brick and Click customers.
- Actively participate on account calls and presentations in support of Digital/ e-Commerce and omnichannel shopper programs
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in developing and executing an e-commerce strategy within the CPG industry.
- Experience eCommerce Media management is a plus
- Growth mindset that translates into a passion for the consumer in a fun and fresh way
- Quick-thinking, creative, hands-on, organized problem-solver
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Strong project management, cross-functional communication & influencing skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Have a desire to flourish in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Get sh*t done mentality
What it’s like to work at HighKey
When we ask our employees what it’s like to work at HighKey, we’re frequently told it’s unlike any other team they’ve ever been part of. We are the nimble and innovative startup that you read about online but multiply that by ten.
Our team is loaded with high performers who are used to being among the hardest-working, highest-achieving employees from their former companies. Some people might find it intimidating to be around so many heavy-hitters, but our employees find it inspiring and encouraging.
Being a HighKey team member means never having to question if someone else is working equally as hard behind-the-scenes. It means everyone is in it and committed to the success of the company. It means you have access to a wealth of knowledge and expertise that is shared without judgment, ego or pride. It also means that expectations are high across the board and you will be expected to show up every day and deliver.
Growing a company from the ground up isn’t easy or without its challenges but the rewards are deep. You will be able to look back on where you were a month, or six months ago and see noticeable impacts you’ve made to the business. We value initiative, perseverance, teamwork, taking risks and moving quickly.
- If it’s to be, it’s up to me
- Move fast and break norms
- Assume positive intent
- Obstacles are opportunities in disguise
- Make mistakes, learn and move on
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Gym Reimbursement
- Free products for you and your family
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
Location: Orlando, FL/ Minneapolis, MN/ Remote
We are happy to be a Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.