SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 4, 2021–
Signifyd today announced the 2021 Most Influential in Ecommerce award winners, a group of retail professionals who met the challenges of a lifetime head on and propelled their organizations to heights that were barely imaginable even a year ago.
During a year of challenges unlike any other for ecommerce professionals, these 30 exceptional commerce heroes stood out for displaying the brilliance, creativity, agility, perseverance and, yes, courage, to help families meet their shopping needs while allowing them to stay home and avoiding the risks of in-store shopping.
“When you think about where we all were just about a year ago, when the COVID pandemic hit, and consider what these Most Influential in Ecommerce award winners have accomplished, it’s truly remarkable,” Signifyd CEO Raj Ramanand said in announcing the awards. “We are genuinely fortunate to be associated with these industry leaders and we’re really excited about building and fostering this community of ecommerce visionaries.”
The Most Influential in Ecommerce is a program as much as it is an award, providing ongoing learning opportunities within the community. Honorees will share the depth and breadth of their knowledge through a series of year-round virtual (and hopefully soon physical) events.
The Most Influential award concept was born of the heroic efforts exhibited by many online retailers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Story after story emerged of inspirational ecommerce leaders scaling operations to deliver essential goods, managing broken supply chains with creativity, deploying new curbside pickup options in record time, all while overcoming the never-before-seen challenges of the COVID-19 era.
The 2021 honorees fall into five categories: Women in Ecommerce, Fraud Fighters in Ecommerce, D-to-C Pioneers in Ecommerce, Omnichannel Trendsetters in Ecommerce and Global Titans in Ecommerce.
They include leaders such as Rohan Cherian, of Toys R Us, Canada, who with his team scaled up to successfully manage a 130% increase in orders at one point; Kelly Moloney, of Lulu & Georgia whose organization increased staff by 80%, in the midst of working remotely and Jennifer Able, of Fox Racing, who oversaw a 165% revenue increase in her region — to name just a few of the award winners. To find all their individual stories visit Signifyd’s website.
The 2021 Most Influential in Ecommerce winners are:
- Alexandra Voyevodina-Wang, President and General Manager, Endy
- Andrea Carver, VP, Digital Product Development, Tatcha
- Andrew Showman, Founder & COO, CurrentBody
- Brielle Opsis, Director of Client Experience, Makeup by Mario
- Charles Desjardins, CEO, Absolunet
- Chase Fisher, Founder, Blenders Eyewear
- Chris Deck, CEO, Deck Commerce
- Conor Corkrum, Fraud Prevention and Payments Manager, Blue Nile
- Dana Schwartz, SVP, Global Direct to Consumer & Digital, KEEN
- Darcy Cozzetto, COO, The Bouqs Co.
- Ekta Chopra, Chief Digital Officer, e.l.f. Beauty
- Emma Lawson, VP of Ecommerce, Huda Beauty
- Jennifer Able, Director of U.S. Ecommerce, Fox Racing
- Jenny Wassmer, Ecommerce Sales Director for Region Americas, Thule
- Kalpesh Mehta, VP, Technology Services, Netgear
- Kelly Moloney, Director of Operations, Lulu & Georgia
- Marissa Steinmetz, Director of Product Management, Supply Chain & Enterprise, Moda Operandi
- Mark Seremet, CEO, GLD
- Michael Barlow, Co-Founder, Fernish
- Nathan Liu, SVP Ecommerce & Customer Engagement, Hot Topic
- Olivier Erol, Fraud Manager, Back Market
- Ollie Marshall, Managing Director, Maplin
- Paul Zaengle, CEO, Manduka
- Phillip Jackson, Chief Commerce Officer, Something Digital
- Rigel Cable, Director of Data Analytics and Search Engine Optimization, Mailchimp
- Rob Harris, Americas Fulfillment Operations Manager, Sonos
- Rohan Cherian, AVP, Ecommerce & Consumer Technology, Toys R Us Canada
- Sherilyn Gerrard, U.S. Operations Manager, Direct to Consumer Ecommerce, Mead Johnson Nutrition
- Simon Michell, CFO, Pure Electric
- Tim Boyle, Director of Ecommerce, KUHL
No question, all are worthy and it’s apparent that the Most Influential awards are tangible confirmation that these ecommerce leaders achieved something special in a challenging time.
“Being recognized by one of Maplin’s most trusted and long-standing partners is very special to me,” Maplin’s Marshall said.
The 30 Influencers will be honored today during a virtual gathering featuring Forrester Vice President, Principal Analyst Suchartia Kodali, a leading expert in ecommerce and omnichannel retail.
Signifyd provides an end-to-end Commerce Protection Platform that leverages its Commerce Network to maximize conversion, automate customer experience and eliminate fraud and customer abuse for retailers. Signifyd counts among its customers a number of companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 lists. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA., with locations in Denver, New York, Mexico City, Belfast and London.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210204005289/en/
CONTACT: Mike Cassidy
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CANADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL SECURITY TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE NETWORKS INTERNET
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/04/2021 09:00 AM/DISC: 02/04/2021 09:01 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2021.